When does camp start?
Cottonwood Creek: May 31
Hillcrest Baptist Church: June 7
Irving Bible Church: June 14
How much does camp cost?
- Camp Registration: $225/wk per child.
- Early drop off: $25/wk
- Late Pickup: $25/wk
- Both Early and Late: $35/wk
Does Skylark move?
- No! Skylark stays at the same church all summer to allow camp to be consistent and allow campers to come all summer!
How many weeks can my child come?
- Campers can come as many weeks as they want! Register for all 10 weeks to experience all the fun and surprises of a summer with us.
Do kids have to come every week?
- No, you only sign up and pay for the weeks you need. This can be as many or few as you decide to choose.
What are the camp hours?
- Camp runs form 9-4. We also have before and after camp care from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM that can be added when you register for camp. You must sign up ahead of time for your camper to attend these.
What should my child bring to camp?
- Dry clothing, swim suit, water bottle, any books they are reading and, if available, a Bible
- For safety reasons, campers can only be picked up by authorized pickups. Parents set authorized pickups in their parent portal. At the end of the camp day, authorized pickups are required to present a code they've been assigned, as well as a government issued ID."
Can I drop my child off late or pick them up early?
- You may drop off your child late or pick them up early. We ask that you notify our staff ahead of time if possible.
Can my child attend a partial week of camp?
- We encourage campers to attend each full week they are registered to get the full Skylark experience. While this is not required, registration is only for full weeks. Missing days of camp does not reduce the cost of a registered week.
Am I registering my child based on the grade they’re in or the grade they are entering?
- Campers are registered for the grade they are entering the fall after camp
What is the cancellation fee?
- Normal cancellations require us to keep the initial deposit to cover office costs.
Does my child need to have health insurance?
Does my child need to bring their own lunch or snacks?
- Campers need to bring their own lunch. We will provide a snack in the afternoon.
Are you a peanut free facility?
- Yes. We ask that campers not bring peanuts for the safety of all campers.
If you are in need of financial aid, please email [email protected] with your full name, camper's name(s), yearly income and the reason you are requesting financial aid.