When does camp start?
Camp begins Monday, May 29, 2023
11 Weeks of Camp available
The last week of camp is August 7-11
How much does camp cost?
- Camp Registration starts at: $260/wk per child
- Early drop off: $15/wk
- Late Pickup: $15/wk
- Both Early and Late: $25/wk
- Multi-week Discount:
- Sign up for 4+ weeks = $125 off
- Sign up for 6+ weeks = $225 off
- Sign up for 8+weeks = $375 off
- Sign up for 10+ weeks = $575 off
- Sibling Discount:
- $20 off per week, per sibling
How does registration work?
- When you enroll for your week(s) of camp, you'll pay a 20% deposit, with the balance auto-drafted the Friday before your week of camp. Don't worry, if you need to switch weeks, we can transfer your enrollment to another week without losing your deposit (based on space and availability).
What ages can come to camp?
- Skylark offers camp for children going into 1st - 6th grade
Does Skylark move?
- Nope! Skylark stays at the same church all summer to allow camp to be consistent and allow campers to come all summer! Check out our 4 locations here!
How many weeks can my child come?
- Campers can come as many weeks as they want! Register for all 11 weeks to experience all the fun and surprises each week of camp includes.
Do kids have to come every week?
- No, you only sign up and pay for the weeks you need. This can be as many or few as you decide to choose.
What are the camp hours?
- Camp hours are 9:00am -4:00pm. We also have before and after camp care from 7:30am until 6:00pm which can be added when you register. You must sign up ahead of time for your camper to attend these.
What should my child bring to camp?
- Dry clothing, swim suit, water bottle, any books they are reading and, if available, a Bible. (An extra change of clothing in a ziplock bag is also encouraged!)
- For safety reasons, campers can only be picked up by authorized pickups. Parents set authorized pickups in their parent portal.
Can I drop my child off late or pick them up early?
- You may drop off your child late or pick them up early. We ask that you notify our staff ahead of time if possible.
Can my child attend a partial week of camp?
- We encourage campers to attend each full week they are registered to get the full Skylark experience. While this is not required, registration is only for full weeks. Missing days of camp does not reduce the cost of a registered week.
Am I registering my child based on the grade they’re in or the grade they are entering?
- Campers are registered for the grade they are entering the fall after camp
What is the cancellation fee?
- Normal cancellations require us to keep the initial deposit to cover office costs.
Does my child need to have health insurance?
- Yes, providing health insurance is part of our registration process, however non-traditional insurance options work, too! Please contact our office with Q's about insurance.
Does my child need to bring their own lunch or snacks?
- We provide lunch and a snack in the afternoon!
Are you a peanut free facility?
- Yes. We ask that campers not bring peanuts for the safety of all campers.
If you are in need of financial aid, please email [email protected] with your full name, camper's name(s), yearly income and the reason you are requesting financial aid.